Friday, August 17, 2007

Alooo Haaa

Last 2 days!



Thursday August 16

Amazing day! It was beautiful and we went surfing with Uncle Bryan at Chuns. (Check out the Video Links on the top right) The waves were small and a bit choppy, but we were able to enjoy them. The whole gang joined us today; Gretchen, Jason, Avery, Brin and Lili. I was surprised that I was able to catch as many as I did given my balance issues, but I had a great time. Keyan is a little ripper. He seriously is amazing. I wished we lived closer to the ocean so he could really get into surfing. We are always starving after a surf so we went to get some Asai bowls for lunch and then headed home for a nap. After our rest we went into Halewia for some last minute shopping. It was a fantastic day.

Friday August 17

This is our last day in paradise. We have had a fantastic time, but everyone is ready to go home and get back into a routine. The kids are excited for school and Ammon is ecstatic about his upcoming dinosaur birthday party. I just want to discontinue living out of suitcases and find a home. I like to be settled. We will forever remember our experience in Hawaii. This morning we are going to spend a few hours at Sunset beach and then we will clean up, eat lunch, pack our stuff and say farewell to Jason the girls and the Krebs. We are going to drive into Honolulu a little early and try to hit the Bishop’s Museum and then we will catch the red eye flight and head home. I will miss the blue skies, slight breeze, fragrant air, and slow life style. It has been wonderful to be able to get rested and prepare for our next phase in life. Hmmm I wonder what we will be doing next?

3 comments:

Jake & Hillary said...

this is so fun!!! I am so sad that I missed you at the family reunion? How are you? It is so fun to see these pictures of your cute family. Are you coming back to Utah? I love that you were able to spend so much time in Hawaii. It sounds wonderful. I can't wait to finish reading about all of your excitind adventures. Hope to see you soon.

Jody said...

I think it's safe to say that you take the cake in the division of "best summer vacation on earth." I am SO impressed with the boys and their taking to the ocean! They are mini scuba divers in the making! It's so much fun to read your blog and see whats up in the Adams Family. Keep us posted on life. We're all hoping we can get together on the slopes this year since you're back in the hood. Love to you all!!

Neil Hughes said...

Hey Brenner, I was looking for your phone number and found your awsome vacation instead. I wanted you to know I moved back to SLC a week ago from Palm Springs CA. I've checked out four of the skate parks so far with my kids. I don't charge the parks like I used to but its fun to pass it down to the kids. That's what I like about going to Hawaii, you get to pass along all the good times and experiences to the keikis. Drop me a line when you get a chance, would love to go riding together. Neil Hughes neils.email@yahoo.com